What is Amazon.com/mytv?
Amazon.com/mytv- In many developed nations, such as the United Kingdom, the United States, and others, Amazon Prime is probably the greatest entertainment service. It is a subscription video streaming network that offers its premium customers the best movies/videos, E-books, songs, and much more. Prime subscriptions range from a one-month basic plan to a one-year premium plan.To activate Amazon Prime on a device, you'll need one that's compatible with Amazon Prime. Visit the 'Amazon.com/mytv' link to see if your computer or smartphone supports Amazon Prime streaming.
Create an Amazon account first time
- It's fairly straightforward, On your PC or smartphone, open a new tab in any browser.
- In the search window, type Amazon.com/mytv, then hit enter to navigate to the website. Alternatively, go to "Amazon.com/mytv".
- Now Look for the 'accounts and sign in' link on the upper left side of the Amazon internet page and click it.
- A sign-up page for Amazon will display. Put your name, email address, and password in the boxes provided, then click the "create your Amazon account" button.
- Go to email verification.
- Copy the verification code for your Amazon account from your email inbox.
- Paste the code into the Amazon email address verification window and click'verify.'
- Now that you've arrived at Amazon, you may personalise your profile, purchase, and play games to earn fantastic prizes.
Activate Amazon prime subscription
- If you already have an Amazon account, you will quickly upgrade to an Amazon Prime membership. To acquire your answers, follow the instructions below, but what if you don't have an account? Don't worry, all you have to do is go to amazon.com/mytv and follow a few simple steps to create an Amazon account.
- After logging into your Amazon account, go to the 'Prime Tab' on the top menu.
- It will move you to the PRIME web page of amazon.
- To find the Prime link, directly search Amazon.com/mytv in the Amazon search window.
- When you click on the Prime link, you will be prompted for login information. Fill in all of your credentials, including your phone number, email address, and password.
- After that, you'll be able to see the various Prime subscription plans and select the one that best suits your needs.
- Make a payment using a credit card or any other method you like.
- Yay! You are now a Prime member.
How to Reset Amazon prime account password
- Go to Amazon Prime Settings and then click on 'Password Assistance' on the Amazon website page.
- It will prompt you to enter your Amazon account's connected email address or mobile phone number.
- When you're finished, click 'Continue.' Now open your email inbox if you gave an email address, or your phone's textbox if you submitted your "Amazon account's registered mobile number". (You will receive an email or SMS with a link to reset your password and an option to do so; click that link.)
- On the Amazon reset password screen, enter the OPT and click the 'proceed' option.
- You'll be sent to the 'Create a new password' page.
- You can now reset your Amazon Prime account password from this page.
- You can join up for Amazon directly at Amazon.com/mytv.
How to Verify Amazon activation code via amazon.com/mytv
- Log in to your Amazon account by going to amazon.com or amazon.com/mytv in your browser. If you want to learn how to create an Amazon account, follow the steps outlined above.
- Go to the Amazon Prime option from the menu after logging into your Amazon account
- Sign in to your Prime account or create a new one.
- Enter your information and receive a verification code via e-mail or phone.
- On the amazon prime activation page, use the link to enter the verification code.
- You've made it to the Prime, congrats!
Troubleshooting steps for Amazon account
Problems and solutions that are commonly encountered:
- The Amazon Prime 7031 error is caused by a browser bug. Change your browser or restart your smart TV or device to see if it helps.
- Amazon Prime Video Down Problem - In most circumstances, this problem arises due to a server fault, which will be resolved automatically after some time.
While watching Amazon Prime, if you encounter any of the following error codes or problems: 1007, 1022, 7003, 7005, 7135 Then, for assistance and support, go to amazon.com/mytv.
All of the head up is shared only for educational reasons. If you have any other questions, please visit the official Amazon website at www.amazon.com/mytv for Amazon prime support.
Stream Amazon Video on Device Using amazon.com/mytvConnect your smart tv with the Wifi
- Open Application Store and Download the prime video app
- Click on the Download button to start the downloading process
- When Downloaded, open the amazon prime app
- Click on the link “Register on amazon website“
- You will get the Amazon activation code
- Open the Official Website amazon.com/mytv
- Enter your Email address and password to login amazon account
- If you don’t have any account then you can create an account
- "Enter the Activation Code"
- Now, click on the continue button
- You will receive the congratulation message on your TV screen after the successful activation
- Click on the continue button
- Now you can enjoy the amazon prime videos on your device.